Sunday, February 15, 2015

Peace and Tranquility

One of my favorite parts of the day is right when the first baby wakes up typically before anyone in the house is awake. I always get out of the bed and bring my pillow and blankie (which is mine since I was born) up the stairs in hopes that the awake twin will go back to sleep. This is not usually the case. 90% of the time it is Tyler who is squeaking around 6:15. This morning as my usual I bring him down and keep him all swaddled up and the two of us turn the fire on, keep the room dark and slowly watch the win come up out of the window. The house is so quiet at this time you could hear a mouse stir. 

It is always a new day a new refreshing start to our wild and crazy life with four little ones that I wouldn't change for anything. In that peace and quiet I thank the Lord for all of these blessings in my life.


No comments: