Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Southern Specialty...

Not so sure about that! Juliette and I went to her friend Alex's birthday party at the ice skating rink. I have done this a few times in my life but quite honestly I feel like a recipe for a disaster! I am able to get around well but just as my comfort level rises, here comes the feeling of a fall straight to the ice! From experience you can watch kids go down and jump up repeatedly! Me going down once and I can feel it for two days!

Juliette is a hoot to watch. At first she wanted to go around once with the walker. All it took was seeing her friend Audrey who was using a walker to hand the walker right over to me. Before I knew it she was skating around the rink waving to her little friend feeling like a hot shot!  Kids are hilarious!

It is so much fun to get to see her wings start to fly! She is persistent like all children and will take a spill and jump up just as fast as she fell down… and this will happen again and again. 

Once off the rink and just as the skates came off, "Mommy let's go skiing again…"

Skiing or skating, what's the difference?






No comments: