Sunday, August 17, 2014

'Twas the night before first grade

Well the night before 1st grade has come! Once again it is hard to believe that Juliette is starting the first grade! She and I had a special evening before bedtime, we decided to read one of our favorite books from last year and turn it into 'Twas the night before first grade


She was very excited and said, "Mommy I feel like a real first grader..." I can't read that sweet book without a few tears welled up in my eyes... better a tear the night before rather than a tear at the school... I know she is going to have a fantastic first grade year with Ms. Clair!


And we ended the evening with some Frozen books.... she was hushabye before the last book was even finished at 7:30. I think all of the excitement has her exhausted!

No comments: