Friday, April 11, 2014

Tripp boy...





My Tripp just keeps on growing! He gets funnier and funnier by the day. Tripp now LOVES to help get ready for "Sleep parties!" He insists on getting some of his own items into the suitcase. I am not sure how they fit half the house in there but I am telling you upon arrive to Tessa and Doh's house, half the house is in there!



He has become quite the fan of "Chucky Cheese"… no need to put money in this machine, the child is happy to just sit with him for 10 minutes at a time!


My Mom has pulled out my Brother's farm equipment that he loved to play with when he was a child… Tripp thinks it is pretty cool and runs around the house with the tractor in tow!


Getting ready for Spring!


He helps Tessa get ready in the morning so he is always finding something funny to keep Tessa on her toes!

No comments: