Sunday, October 27, 2013

Ahhh Halloween and the fall how we love thee...

The weekend has been simply marvelous! We have had the perfect fall weather! Friday evening it was down right cold! It is the time of the year after the heat of the summer where a cool off feels absolutely wonderful!

With that weather we lived it up over the weekend!

Friday evening was my Sherman Halloween party! The party never disappoints. This year was the same! There was even a petting zoo this year that came to the party!


Popeye, Olive Oil, The Lollipop Fairy and the Lion who loves to "Roar"


We stopped by to see the very "frightening Doh" and Tessa!


At the Boone Hall pumpkin patch today... do you think someone enjoyed riding the pony?


And my other little one feels like she is a pro at riding a pony.... as confident as they come!


Each year Juliette cannot get enough of the jumping pillow!


Daddy and Trippy joined in on the fun...


and then so did Mommy!!


"I think I can I think I can...."


"Well maybe I think I cannot..."



Juliette and "The Great Pumpkin"


Thank you Boone Hall for a wonderful festive day!


No comments: