Thursday, March 21, 2013

A very special day picking out Ul'Nanny's new puppy


Today was such a special day for Juliette. Ul'Nanny has been promising her a very special day in which she would go with him to find the puppy. Well an afternoon with Ul'Nanny surely did not disappoint.

Riding in Ul'Nanny's super big truck all by myself!


Ul'Nnny prepped her on manners and good listening and gentle playing with the puppies...


All the puppies ran right over to her... There were five females... and all absolutely GORGEOUS!


Look Ul'Nanny!




She could not keep her hands off them! She had two in her hand at one point.


Sweet Ashley Belle! She is named after the Ashley River in Summerville and Juliette helped with her last name in honor of Belle from Beauty and the Beast...


Tripp on the other hand was just thrilled to crawl around... he would laugh when a puppy would come up to him


Welcome to the family sweet Ashley Belle! You will make one fine friend and hunter for Ul'Nanny!


At the very end I heard Juliette tell Ul'Nanny, "Ul"Nanny when you and I have a play date, that will be great because I can babysit her!" 

And then after Ul"Nanny goes home I hear, "Mommy I wish I were Ul'Nanny so I could live with Ashley Belle..."

Pure preciousness!





No comments: