Saturday, October 6, 2012

Look who flew home for Halloween!

Our favorite annual guest arrived home for the month of October. You cannot imagine the excitement the morning that Belinda came home. The night before she got here I told Juliette a story about Belinda. She was a beautiful Princess and was naughty to her Mommy. Her Mommy had to turn her into a witch. She looked for a wonderful family to love her for years and then she found our family. We think she is beautiful and she is so excited to be with us. Juliette knows to never be naughty to her Mommy. Well at least she knows it but that does not mean that it never happens.


Welcome home Belinda!


Pure fascination and awe.... "Mommy she's really here and I will even touch her."


"Mommy, I really need to draw her to show Mrs Kraft and my friends at school"



"Belinda, look how beautiful you are!"





Reunited once again and it feels so good! Belinda too was so excited too to get to meet sweet Trippy!

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

Danette! When I got all my Halloween stuff out, Thomas said, "do you remember that witch at Mrs. Danettes house?" It made me laugh at the crazy things they remember. The kids ask about you guys often...we will DEF have to get together for Mexican next time we are town...we miss our Stovalls!