Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Someone started 4K today...

I know someone who started 4k today.... and although 6:35 came VERY early to her...


She did pipe up and realized that it was going to be a very exciting day! She just needed to "chew on pink blankie" and wrap herself up with lolly blankie! These two blankies as you can see are very very special.

We headed out this morning and it was orientation morning where the Mommies got to come with the children and spend the morning with them so they would know what to expect. Juliette's teacher is going to be amazing! Her name is Mrs. Kraft and she seems to be the most loving and passionate teacher there is. We are just thrilled for the year that she is going to have. We sat on the mat with the children and went to each center with them and explored the whole classroom. At the end we went out to the playground where Juliette was able to find all of her old friends from 2K and 3K. It was like a reunion and they were all so happy to get to play together. It will be nice though because most of her little friends from 2K and 3K are not in her class since there are three classes. They do get to all play together at recess each day which will be so fun for all of them. It will be such a fun four hours for her each morning.

Tomorrow morning I just pull up to the carpool line and drop her off.... it still really does give me a lump in my throat to think that my baby is going into the 3K. By the way, she is the youngest child in the 3K program. There are 30 of them between three classes.


Yah! I am now awake and ready for the day!



Finding my seat


My Great Grandpa Bud would be so proud! Look at my skills with the tools.



My 2K and 3K friends... reunions feel SO good!


Mommy and me on my special first day of school!

No comments: