Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy birthday to a 6 month old today!

Happy 1/2 year old to Tripp!My baby boy is getting SO big! He is just about to roll over but cannot seem to figure out how to get his little hand out of the way and that seems to be keeping him from fully getting over! He is ready to move though that is for sure. He is not content anymore just sitting on your lap. He is ready to move around with you. He is still babbling constantly. He really enjoys babbling while sucking on his toes. There must be something tasty about toes because he surely loves them!

He is still such a happy baby and loves to eat food. This evening he had peach, banana, mango food and boy was that tasty! He can eat a whole bottle of the baby food at one sitting. He is all business when it comes to eating.

I have not yet moved him to his room. I really enjoy having him right in the cradle next to the bed. It is nice to know that he is close to me and I can hear if he wakes up (which is never...)

A few of the six month shots that I took today on his little half birthday.






No comments: