Saturday, April 28, 2012

"My child" pink blankie

Well it is time to blog about the one and only "pink blankie"! This blankie has become Juliette's best friend. If she has a bow in her hair, pink blankie must have one as well. If we go somewhere there is a lot of talking and convincing in order for blankie not to join us in the grocery store, CVS or friends' houses.

This morning I dropped Juliette off at school and as I am walking in the door with her I notice that she has pink blankie under her arms trying to sneak her into her classroom. I laughed and told her that she knew pink blankie could not go to school with her. She handed her to me and I placed her on the bench down the hall from the classroom. Of course it happened, as I am approaching the interstate I realize that pink blankie has been left! This was a first for me. I u-turned before getting on the interstate and headed back to the school. As I walked into the building pink blankie was no longer on the bench. I was panicked to say the least and opened up her classroom door. I looked and pink blankie was folded at the back of the room. Ms. Ginny spotted her as she entered the building. As I walked in and asked about pink blankie Ms Ginny said, "Of course we knew it was pink blankie and who it belonged to, we pray for her at church every week."  I could not help but think that was one of the cutest things yet that I had heard about her. Each week the students each get to pray for something and each week Juliette prays for her pink blankie.




No comments: