Friday, March 9, 2012

Settling in....

We are getting well adjusted and on a good schedule with Tripp. He continues to be such a joy and a very easy baby. Juliette told me the funniest thing in the car last night as was Tripp was fussing. She said, "Mommy, I really wish we got one that listened to us." I just started to laugh out loud as she was dead serious because she kept singing rock a by baby to calm him down and he was not calming down in the least.  The little Mother hen meant what she was saying. I just looked at her and told her, "Me too."

Juliette is in school three days a week and we get out of the house every day. Not going to work at all for three months leaves me housebound if I am not getting out. Tripp seems to like to take little jaunts each day as well.

  

Juliette helping clean baby Tripp's belly button


Volunteering to take a picture with baby Tripp one morning...


Our first lunch out to Vespa with baby Tripp


Look at this sweet sweet boy! He is such  doll and we love him to pieces!


1 comment:

Girls rule said...

Congrats to all 4 of you!!! He is absolutely beautiful. Enjoy, as I am sure you will! Love from MN!
Stephanie & family