Sunday, July 24, 2011

What we have been up to....

We continue to have a wonderful summer although I am not sure where the summer has gone. Juliette will be starting back to school in just over a month. She will be going three mornings a week from 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM each morning. I think that she will be excited to see all of her little friends and her sweet sweet teachers.

It is hard to believe also that she will be turning three in just under two weeks. We are having her little birthday party at the Children's museum so that will be a lot of fun. She continues to crack us up each day for sure.



A Princess party with my friends Olivia and Cecelia

Olivia and Cecelia teaching me how to curtsey like a Princcess

The same old monkey business with Mommy after bathtime


My sweet almost three year old

Playing with my pool toys trying to stay cool

No comments: