Friday, July 29, 2011

Another year of ballet...

Today we went to get Juliette some new ballet clothes and shoes. It is amazing how much she grows in one year and NOTHING fits that I bought her for the new year last year. I tried to get the same shot of her as I got last year to see just how much she has grown but she is going through an irritating stage of not wanting to smile for the camera or smiling a goofy smile. I have to catch her off guard to get a decent picture.

She loves to go to this shop and show some of the big girls how she points and taps with her shoes. It is so cute!

It is really hard to believe that we are just a few weeks off from a new season of school and activities starting!


All ready to show off all of my ballet talents

Picture taken one year ago - wow she looks like a baby here

No comments: