Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ashboough swim meet

Juliette and I ventured up to down this past week to go to one of my favorite memories as a child in my old neighborhood - a swim meet! Boy did we have a great time. My girlfriend that I swam with forever Amy Verona has a little girl who now swims on the team. Juliette was all smiles watching Olivia race and told me that when she became a big girl she would race down the pool like Olivia all by herself! Juliette, I am holding you to that statement. I guess we will see when she is older. She is still swimming like a little fish since her phenomonal swim lessons wiht Ms. Viv. That is by far the best thing that we did this summer.

Our old neighborhood pool looks just like it did 20 years ago
Ra-Ra-Re... come on Olivia!

Olivia and Juliette playing on the playground

No comments: