Sunday, May 22, 2011

Summer fun...

We are feeling that summer is truly here as of this weekend. Today the heat tipped out over 90 degrees and so we celebrated that with an afternoon at the neighborhood pool.

Juliette is taking some real deal swimming lessons this summer with a local famous swim instructor Ms. Viv. The Mommy is the only person allowed there and supposedly she will know how to swim after that one week of lessons each day. She is in the stage of holding on to me for dear life and I swear almost chocking me at the neck. I am looking forward to the lessons - I think that they may be intense but I feel like with a pool right off our porch and an almost three year old she REALLY needs to learn how to swim.

Happy summer to all! I REALLY do love this time of the year!


No comments: