Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My last day of school today...

Just another bittersweet day for Mommy! I find myself finding time flying way too fast for my tastes! I feel like I just dropped Juliette off on her first day of school just yesterday.

She had such a fun day and got to play outside all morning today for the last day. The teachers work on a surprise all year long with pictures that they take of the children. They make a book for us. Of course it brought tears to me eyes as well as the surprise that she made me for Mother's day at school. I have attached a few of the adorable pictures from the book. It is amazing how much she has grown in 9 very short months!

Juliette has had such a wonderful year since starting school. She has become so social and just loves to play with her little friends. Her teachers are just wonderful and we are so lucky that she will have them in the 3k as well.

Happy summer to everyone and we'll be back Christ our King in the fall!

My last day of school - May 10, 2011
My first day of school - September 7, 2010
My masterpiece to my Mommy for "Mommy's day"
The little book that her teachers made for her over the course of the year
A picture of the next Picasso
Yummy, I always love my mid-morning school snack
I love this picture - she looks so timid here. This was taken on the playground her first day of school

No comments: