Sunday, February 6, 2011

A day at the "bekarion" also known as "aquariam"

Don and I took Juliette down to the Aquarium yesterday. It really is such a wonderful place for both children and adults. We did get an annual membership so I intend to use it much more. Friends who go often let me know because we would love to join you.

Juliette had a great time with all of the fish and the turtles and even got to pet a rat snake. She was EXHAUSTED though. The shower was yesterday and she did not have a nap at all. For the first time that I can remember she just crashed inside. Don and I turned around at the aquarium and she was laid out on the floor with her eyes closed. We managed to get home in time because if she falls asleep in the car for even five minutes, she will not sleep for the rest of the day.

What a fun adventure for all of us!


No comments: