Thursday, September 30, 2010

School Days



Well it is hard to believe that we are into school days. Juliette is loving school. The first week she was a little clingy when I would drop her off but since then she walks right into the classroom and sits down ready to play at the table with the play dough. It is the cutest little program. I can see amazing developments in her now everyday. Over the past week, I feel like she is now talking in full sentences. It feels like it just happened overnight. She laughs at herself and laughs at us too. We were at the park this weekend and there was a sailboat that we were sitting in. I looked at her and said, "hold on tight the boat is moving." She looked at me and said "Mommy is so silly." I just started to laugh out loud.

We have some new art work that we brought home on the first day of school. I could not have been a more proud mommy when she gave it to me. You can see her holding her masterpiece. The alligator she painted because they were studying the letter "A"

No comments: