Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My first day of school





Mommy and Juliette survived the first morning of school. We talked about school on the way in that morning. We were all ready and we even saw some of the other little girls getting ready to go in. Juliette was very brave and even let me take a picture of her. Once we arrived to the classroom, she began to pull the python and slowly squeeze her arms and legs around me. The sweet teachers had told us before that most will cry but the sooner that we just drop them and go, the faster they get over it and forget that we were even there. I did just that. By the time that I was right outside the door I peeked and could tell that the tears were done with by that point. I was a bit quiet on my way into work and was not sure if I was happy or a bit sad... I think had mixed feelings of course.

When my Mom went and picked her up, she had had a great day! She painted a school house and used all kinds of stickers. The program is going to be so good. Everyone just seems wonderful. I am so happy for my little baby girl - even if you are not a little baby still, Mommy can always call you that!

No comments: