Tuesday, April 4, 2017

"The All About me Bag"


It was Tripp's turn to bring the "Get to know me Bag" to school! He was SO very excited!! He was sure to bring his Superman.... Tripp LOVES Super heroes. He also could not leave the house with his beloved Mickey Mouse! We are also crazy into Peppa Pig. He brought his favorite Peppa book in the bag as well. And then in total Tripp style he wants to bring something completely random and convince the class that it is one of his favorite toys. So he brought the toy piano because he wanted everyone to know that like his sister, he too was able to play the piano! His teacher even let me know that Tripp gave a lovely convert on that little red piano for babies 😇. The children were thrilled with his concert.




And of course he wanted to bring his favorite treat to school for everyone - donuts! 


I was so delighted that afternoon when he brought me some beautiful flowers as art work. I have them hanging in my office! There are no better gifts than a gift made from your child!

No comments: