Monday, August 15, 2016

And off she goes!


It is always one of my favorite evenings of the year! That is the night before the first day of school. Juliette and I have a tradition of special book reading, chats about the new school year, an annual interview and sweet smiley pictures showing just how big she is getting. 

This year for the first time she cried last week. And I mean she really cried.... she was SO sad because she let me know she had the most amazing summer and did not want it to end. She is like her Mama and enjoys the easier living... summer schedule is just the best. It makes my heart so happy to know just how much she LOVED summertime. It truly was the "Endless Summer!"

She has the most wonderful teacher and I know that it is going to be another amazing year for her. Mrs. Crull is going to guide her into all new levels of learning. She was thrilled though that so many of her dear friends were in here class again this year.


Her favorites had to make it into the picture! "Uni," "Big Dog" and Nutmeg along with her two jelly fish had to be part of it.  


I wish you all the best pretty girl! You are my one and only daughter....



and I will treasure you always!

PS.... Tripp is hoping Christmas is right around the corner. The fashion plate does his best to always impress!

No comments: