Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Juliette and Tripp's Christmas shows at school

I love this time of the year with all of the special activities. Tripp and Juliette had the cutest Christmas shows at school. This age for both of them is just priceless and I strive to enjoy every minute of it all!


Juliette's class had Christmas traditions of the world. Each child was paired up with a partner and had to mesmorize a script. I was shocked when the show started and Juliette was the first one to the podium by herself as the "Welcome Child." I was SO proud of her! I know as a child I would have been terrified up there. 


The video of Juliette performing


Juliette and her teacher Ms. Clair


Juliette and her dear little friend Kate


as well as Emerson


One day my little guy is going to learn how to cheese it up for the camera! He is hilarious all of the goofy smiles he tries to make


Tripp's show!




Tripp with Mima and Grandpa


Tripp with Mommy, Tessa and Ms. Adi


This is the 2K crew… they are the first to always arrive and are the best of buddies! Carson, Zoey and Tripp


Trippy's class… they are apparently all a handful! I can tell!

No comments: