Thursday, August 22, 2013

The first day of kindergarten...

And all through the house... the excitement was building for our dear little one!

Juliette was ready to read "The Night before Kindergarten"...


We got started right away... as the excitement grew for the wee one, the sadness grew for the Mommy! All of a sudden at the end of the book my eyes welled up with tears and finally they just started to fall out! Juliette pinky promised me that she would have a wonderful day. "Mommy myself tells me I want to go to college but I really don't"... is she hilarious! This still all stems from the conversation last week we had once Juliette started kindergarten and before I knew it she would be in college!

All of the animals, Danette and blankies were part of the pre-kindergarten party last night in the bed! They all shared in Juliette's excitement!


Bright and early this morning Juliette worked on getting her uniform on


A quick banana and a ride on the trike makes everything feel like a super special day...



At the end of the school day all I see are smiles as she and Mrs. Bean walked towards the car!


"Kindergarten was amazing! I had the very best day!" What more could a Mommy ask for?


Trippy brought Juliette a special cookie from "Sugar" on her first day of school. She was most excited and gave him a super big hug!



Even though Mommy shed a tear or two, I could not be happier or more proud of my Kindergartner!

No comments: