Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We're all getting ready for baby Tripp... I think Juliette is getting ready too...

We are down to three weeks from today that baby Tripp will arrive. I am being induced on February 22nd so we are down to the final stretch. I am READY to say the least - my body is reminding me of that by the hour!

So this afternoon to get ready we took a long walk to remind baby Tripp that he will be ready to come anytime now...


We walked and we walked... and we rode our trike!

Then we decided that it would be fun to decorate our fancy car with Tripp's fancy balloons! Her imagination is just running wild at this age This is how she raced around the house...


Then what could be more exciting than helping put Tripp's new stroller together... so it was time to wake "Ba-Ba"up and take her for a ride... First we must cover her up...


Then we are off! "Mommy I am taking Ba-Ba to Atlanta... I will go to Ul'Nanny's house too because he will not make me go night night..." Ha! Gotta love Uncles!


"Mommy, don't watch which way I am going... it is a secret how I get to Atlanta..."

No comments: