Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring is just so much fun along with a 2 1/2 year old...

I just love this time of the year - the birds are chirping each morning, the wood ducks are laying eggs in their boxes, the fish are starting to bite, the evenings are longer and the weather is just perfect! Juliette is so funny now adays. Today I was talking to my Dad on the phone and when I got off the phone I said "okay Dad I'll talk to you later." I hung up the phone and she told me "He is not Dad his name is Doh." She has become a rock start with the pottying. We went through a period of time where she would pull down her pants and poop everytime the dogs pooped right outside in the grass. I had this terrible fear that she would proceed to this at school on the playground. Luckily, the stage has passed and we are now happy to go on the potty. Everytime that she goes though she still asks us, "Now we can go back to Disney World?" We obviously had quite an amazing time that weekend. Here are just a few fun pictures of the last week or two


Still Looking like a baby to me...


Check out that nice redfish my Dad caught today


These are wood ducks that are nesting in our boxes tht we keep in our yard. Look at this beautiful shot Don caught of the male on top of the box where the female is sitting on the eggs




On the lookout for the "big bad wolf"! Nothing makes Juliette run faster than when she thinks she is being chased by him. Her imagination is really starting to run wild!

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

I am ROLLING on the floor laughing at the thought of Juliette running from the Big Bad Wolf! Oh man, I can see the fear in her eyes...Ellison's fear is of monsters :)