Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Happy Father's Day

We had a wonderful Father's Day with Daddy and my Dad. Juliette and I took Daddy to brunch after church this morning. That is always so much fun. There was a commercial being filmed in the old Village for the shriners. They took some shots of her. Who knows, she may be in a little commercial as little onlooker somewhere. Anyway, we had dinner with my parent's for Father's day. It was such a beautiful day to celebrate. Tonight at dinner, my Dad gave to Juliette a family heirloom that sat on my Grandparent's bar for years. It is an old old bottle of unopened creme de menthe from the 1950's that they used to make with a music box and a dancing ballerina inside of the bottle and then inside of a glass in the bottle. Juliette was fascinated by it and all night she has wanted to play and watch "Rina". For a while, "Rina" will be more on the display side of things until she is a little older and a little but more gentle.

To Dono, thank you for being such a wonderful husband and Father. Juliette LOVES every minute that she spends with you. A special thank you to to my Dad as well for being such a great and supportive Dad. I cannot thank you for all the help that you are willing to give me anytime. We love our Doh.



No comments: