Thursday, May 20, 2010

capturing each moment...

I am in the market for a new camera. Well okay, I am in the market for a camera for Don's birthday. I am not sure if this is what Don truly wants or if his wife would like one more. A guy that I work with was kind enough to let me take his Nikon home for the evening to try it out. Wow, I cannot believe the difference when a camera has a lens to it. I was able to shoot today what I thought were beautiful pictures. I thought that I would share them with you.

Juliette is SO busy lately. She runs circles around the yard. Don and I just let her run because we find it is the best way to shear wear her out! She is so entertaining to be around. She finds anything and everything so funny. We just love her hardy giggle and laugh.

Summer is here. We have been in the pool once. Unfortunately, Juliette is quiet afraid of the water. She is scheduled for swim lessons but not until the latter part of the summer. I am taking her to the beach to play in the sand and in the small pools of water around the sand. She calls the beach "big back" (which means a big bathtub). We will get there I know. One thing that we do not have to worry about is that she will simply want to get into the pool off the porch by herself. This fear of water is apparently quite common for her age.

There is nothing like summertime! Happy summer to all.






No comments: