Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jamaica... Ya Mon....






We had a lovely quick trip to Jamaica for the weekend for a wedding celebration of Jennifer and Justice. Jamaica was beautiful and the weather was perfect. Congratulations to both of you! Cheers to a beautiful journey through life together.

To my dear and VERY brave Husband who I must mention leaped off of this cliff. Only the local professional Jamaican's participated. You can see all of the American tourists who much prefered to watch the show.

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

Is that your friend from work that was at your shower? If so, please tell her that I am SO excited and happy for her. I think of her often and wonder how things are going for her. I am so excited that you guys had such an AMAZING weekend. I love the picture of you and Don!