Monday, February 23, 2009

I think I can... I think I can... but not quite yet!

So we are SO close to crawling. You could say that if there is something a few arm lengths away from Juliette she will do her best to get to it... and she gets there. She is SO cute though how she lifts her whole bottom up in the air and glides back and forth. She is determined and in the process can do a full push up! I was able to capture a few of the shots of her just trying to get moving. My Dad was at Lowe's and went ahead and picked us up the safety plug-ins. It is hard to believe that is that time but we are just around the corner from being mobile. Below are the pictures in order of Juliette trying to get to her little toy. She did get there!





1 comment:

The Tylers said...

oh girl...those poses are all too familiar! She will be crawling in no time! Ellison is still trying to figure it all out as well. I bet your mom & dad are worn out! I seriously don't know what we would do without them.