Saturday, September 6, 2008

Juliette's One Month old





Juliette turned one month old today. We took a picture of the three of us to celebrate. She continues to grow each day. She is sleeping better at night waking up usually once or twice feeding and then going right back down. She continues to like to turn on her side in the bassinet and we feel like it is only a matter of time before she rolls over in there. She has recently discovered the fact that she LOVES to be held! While we all love to hold her, there are moments when things have to get done around the house. My girlfreinds all recommended a swing which I went and purchased on Monday. It has saved the day! I can now shower and make a bed without a fussy baby AND Don and I can enjoy dinner.


She is a wonderful baby! We so do enjoy her. She went to visit her Daddy's office yesterday where everyone was thrilled to see her.


3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Tylers said...

Danette, She is PRECIOUS! I cannot believe how much she has grown and I am so glad the swing is working nicely. Maybe I should get one too. Hang in there, things get easier everyday!

Chris Brown said...

Thanks for all of the new pictures; I love them! That third picture down shows that she has incredible lips!!! She looks like she has grown a lot since I saw her. I can't wait to see her when I get home.